Paragon GE is looking for a Supply Chain Manager for a staff residential position for an Oil & Gas company in Equatorial Guinea.
The Supply Chain Manager will be driving a comprehensive supply chain strategy for our client’s in-country entities and will be a part of our client’s in-country leadership team. Candidates must have experience with Contracts and Procurement, and knowledge of Material Control, and Customs/Logistics.
Position Title: Supply Chain Manager
Contract Type: Staff residential
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: Equatorial Guinea
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Developing and executing supply chain strategies for contracting and procurement, warehousing and inventory management, and logistics/shore base management.
- Managing complex business partner and supplier relations.
- Proven ability to partner with remote support centres to drive commercial, contractual, and material sourcing execution.
- Achieving local content solutions that grow the national skill level and develop national workforce.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the Supply Chain strategy to support all MEGPL operations with a 1–3 year road map aligned with our Sr. Leadership Team.
- Design and execute a commercial and contracting strategy that delivers long term value that includes focus on sourcing strategies, supplier relationship management, and innovative commercial solutions.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of onshore and offshore supply chain activity inclusive of warehousing, logistics, and procurement/contracting.
- Engage with government entities on an as-needed basis to agree on solutions relating to inbound materials, customs, vendor qualifications, and other supply chain activities.
- Collaborate with remote support centres to define materials and services requirements and partner to drive effective supply chain solutions.
- Workforce planning which includes individual skills development for team members and succession planning for supply chain organization.
- Drive innovative solutions that improve supply chain processes and efficiency and add value to the business.
Facts and Figures
- Oversight of 40-50 in country national staff across Contracts & Procurement, Material Control, and Customs/Logistics.
- Staff includes three frontline managers responsible for Contracts & Procurement Team, Material Control Team, and Logistics/Customs Team.
- Resident position based in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Essential experience and job requirements
- Detailed understanding of upstream Oil and Gas Supply Chain.
- Previous work in offshore supply chain.
- Experience working in developing countries.
- 5-7 years of senior supply chain leadership experience.
- Experience working with remote supply chain support teams.
- Conversant in regulatory and compliance (FCPA, Anti-bribery, Working with Operating Partnerships).
- Fluent in Spanish is preferred.