Paragon GE is looking for a Senior SAP Systems Analyst for a 12+ month FTC role with an Oil & Gas client in London.
This is a role offered on a fixed term basis of 12 months with the possibility of extension or conversion to permanent employment.
The SAP Systems Analyst needs to have extensive knowledge of PM & MM modules. (Plant Management & Material Management) and requires CDS & API Integration experience.
There is occasional travel to West Africa and ability to communicate in French is desirable but not an absolute requirement.
Position Title: SAP Systems Analyst
Contract Type: 12 Month FTC with potential to increase or go permanent.
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: London, UK.
As a member of our client’s UK IT team, you will monitor and deploy SAP solutions and ensure smooth system integration. This will include but is not limited to SAP solutions management, end-user training management, challenging proposed designs by third-party developers, and employing multiple innovative methods to determine business needs.
In this capacity, you will:
- Help produce and implement annual SAP development plan;
- Monitor and troubleshoot through analysis, investigation and resolving of issues arising from the SAP system;
- Be the focal point for all issues relating to the SAP system and ensuring compliance with industry regulations;
- Manage key third-party relationships;
- Configure and test SAP solutions while liaising with a third-party;
- Document all SAP processes in a timely and structured manner;
- Act as an SAP subject matter expert to be able to challenge third-party developers on proposed designs;
- Establish the company's business needs through consultation, targeted observation, and business analysis;
- Prepare regular project progress and system support progress reports to present to CFO and/or IT Director;
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecast.
- You will be successful in this capacity if you are able to demonstrate a passion for learning, desire to translate your skills into ways which can improve the IT function across our group, and are able to work in a collaborative manner, in addition to having specific competencies as enlisted below:
- SAP accredited certifications with current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Exposure to working within a large/medium-sized corporate/consulting firm with at least 3 years of experience in SAP consulting.
- The ability to communicate fluently and confidently to a high standard in both written and verbal English.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to prioritize evolving objectives.
- Experience using SAP S/4HANA.
- To be able to communicate in both written and verbal French.
- Specialization in the following areas: MM (Materials Management) and PM (Plant Maintenance).
- Knowledge in FI (Financial Accounting), project management, business administration, or a related field.
- Experience with material master management tools.
- Experience with technical activity like Power BI or development