The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for feasibility, selection of concepts and pre-feed studies and perform FEED and detailed engineering activities. This is a contract position with ad hoc visits to West Africa. Experience of heavy oil projects is preferred.
Position Title: Senior Process Engineer
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Contract Type: Full-time contractor
Location: London, UK
The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for developing brown-field project conceptual and FEED & detailed designs. This candidate must be able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience of national and international standards and codes of practice that are commonly applied to the design of oil and gas treatment facilities.
- Carrying out feasibility studies
- Carrying out conceptual studies to determine the most fit for purpose option for the interfaces.
- Review available technologies and formulate proposals.
- Present findings for technical discussion and produce a concept report
- Support procurement activities and provide input in to the development of the conceptual package for the ITT and/or RFQ
- Technical reviews of the bids
- Full scope of work with deliverables and objectives will be made available during a technical validation meeting.
- Experienced Process Engineer with 10+ years’ experience in Process / Petrochemicals Industry & / or onshore / offshore oil & gas is required.
- Good practical working knowledge of process software, especially Unisim for process simulation and other tools such as Pipesim, Flare System Analyser and Flaresim.
- Track record of generating and implementing “out of the box” pragmatic and safe solutions to process engineering problems.
- Experience in the design of typical equipments used in oil and gas processing facilities( including diesel topping/refinery) as well as associated pipeline facilities
- Working knowledge of international standards