The ideal candidate will have experience with end-to-end management of payroll, annual salary and bonus review, as well as management of organisational data in SAP SuccessFactors.
Position Title: Remuneration and Benefits Lead
Reports to: Group HR Manager
Residential or Rotational: Residential
Contract type: Fixed Term (6-12 Months) high potential to become staff or further renewal
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: London, United Kingdom (Office- based 4 days a week)
As a key member of the Corporate HR Function, you will lead and deliver on our remuneration framework and perform critical activities that enable us to manage our payroll and benefits effectively. Core elements of your responsibilities include end to end management of payroll, annual salary and bonus review, as well as management of organisational data in SAP SuccessFactors.
You will manage external relationships with reward and benefit specialists as well as providing advice on remuneration and payroll matters. This role will also play the lead role in HR budget reporting, quarterly re-forecasting and resource planning, being the key conduit between HR and Finance.
Working as an individual contributor in our small HR team means you will have multiple opportunities to take part in global projects, allowing you to enhance your skills and experience in other aspects of our activity.
From a competencies perspective, you will succeed in this role if you have:
- Expertise in managing end to end payroll, methodically with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including the ability to develop models for effective data management, manipulation and reporting, enabling efficiencies and effective decision making.
- Experience in developing, tracking and reporting on workforce data, particularly the cyclical processes such as resource planning, budgeting and re-forecasting
- Working knowledge of HR Information Systems (ideally SAP SuccessFactors) for recording and reporting on organisational/workforce data
- Experience in dealing with external providers who manage payroll and benefits
- Able to analyse, interpret and summarise data to produce impactful PowerPoint presentations aimed at senior stakeholders
- Able to manage and prioritise conflicting projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
It is equally important for us that you are accustomed to working in fast-paced multi-cultural environments and have a collaborative, supportive, service-oriented approach to working with other team members and departments