Paragon GE is looking for an Operations Manager for a position with an E&P company in Egypt.
This is a long-term contract role and will be office based in Cairo with visits to site.
The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of operations experience with a minimum of 5 years in a managerial role and have a background within the Oil and Gas industry with other E&P companies.
Position Title: Operations Manager
Staff or Contract: Long term contract
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Act as the focal point of liaison between corporate office and the field to ensure all operational requirements are met and carried out safely, promptly, and economically.
- Ensure that oil production targets are achieved, and that production is increased as required by the company development plan.
- Develop and monitor operating expenditure budget for operational departments ensuring corrective action is carried out as required.
- Recommend and supervise methods of safely increasing production within the budget and operational constraints.
- Ensure that all field operations are carried out to facilitate optimization of oil production.
- Liaise with field management and the customer to ensure the annual work program is carried out on schedule.
- Develop policies and procedures to ensure all work is carried out safely adhering to the best international oilfield practices.
- Field managers must contend with a high level of paperwork, reporting operation and production.
- Handling and supervising the oil transportation.
- Handling the hours of employees and overtime.
- Ensure the oil field strictly follows environmental regulations and safety measures.
- Creates and oversees the implementation of tools utilized in the field with the aim of enhancing operational effectiveness.
- Identification of field operational solutions that will improve productivity is also part of his responsibilities.
- Oversees the implementation of best practices in the field that are likely to make the overall supply chain of the firm more efficient.
- Creates and tracks the core metrics necessary to drive the advancement of field operational activities.
- Ensuring all operational data is accurately and promptly report management.
Years of Experience and Required Knowledge:
- +15 years of Experience in the related field
- Knowledge in operation management
- Knowledge in maintenance in oil and gas sector