Paragon GE is looking for an IT Service Desk Team Lead for a 12 month FTC role with an Oil & Gas company in London.
The IT Service Desk Team Lead will be working on the global IT service desk. This will include but is not limited to providing IT end-user support, ensuring SLAs are adhered to and providing monthly reporting.
Position Title: IT Service Desk Team Lead
Contract Type: 12 month FTC
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: London, England.
As a member of IT team, you will be working on the global IT service desk. This will include but is not limited to providing IT end-user support, ensuring SLAs are adhered to and providing monthly reporting.
In this capacity you will be reporting to the Group IT Director and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders. Some of your responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- The Management IT Service Desk queues within ServiceNow;
- Being an escalation point and providing guidance to junior staff;
- Ensuring service requests that come in are assigned to the correct team within IT and actioned in a timely manner;
- Providing end-user support within the London office;
- Provide monthly reporting to the IT Director;
- Ensure working flows within ServiceNow are working as expected;
- Liaising with 3rd party companies to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Provide support during various IT projects impacting both the UK as well as the West African business.
- In order to be successful, you must have had previous experience in a similar capacity, ideally working in a fast-paced SME within an MSP environment. You are able to demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge in relation to end-user support and a range of IT hardware, software, and systems such as O365, Service Now, MS operating systems and AV.
Additionally, you must possess the following competencies and attributes in order to be successful in this capacity:
- Project Management experience and the ability to act with a high degree of autonomy
- Demonstrable skills in the deployment of hardware and software systems
- High level of analytical thinking and solving complex problems
- Ability to engage effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to cope with multiple and changing demands, meet tight deadlines and exercise sound judgement in the face of conflicting pressures
- The ability to communicate fluently and confidently to a high standard in both written and verbal English (essential) and French (desirable)
Whilst not compulsory, the following tech stack is desirable:
- SCCM - (Creating and maintaining “golden” images as well as creating and deployment of software)
- VOIP - (Teams with direct routing)
- Supporting Audio Visual systems