Paragon GE is looking for an Integrity Supervisor for a contract role with an Oil & Gas company in Gabon.
The role is residential in Port Gentil- Flights, Accommodation and a per diem will also be provided by the client.
Position Title: Integrity Supervisor
Contract Type: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: Port Gentil, Gabon.
As a member of our client’s Operations Support team, your role as Integrity Supervisor will report to the Head of Integrity & Pipelines and you will be responsible for managing the inspection team including In-Service Inspectors, Quality Control Inspectors and Non-Destructive Testing Technicians.
Some of your responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Deliver the inspection plan and conduct timely preventive inspections to establish the integrity status of all static equipment.
- Ensure the maintenance and updating of all inspection regimes, inspection methodologies and inspection strategies, defect assessment and fit for purpose assessments.
- Provide assurance on quality of work by utilizing vendor contracts.
- Provide support (Integrity, Inspection, Non-destructive testing) to other departments when required through the team expertise.
- Be highly responsive when required for repair projects on all pipelines and flow lines.
- Manage the project interface and the work plans with Operations in heavy SIMOPs environment whilst ensuring timely cooperation from Operations (i.e. work site layout, safety plans and PTW approvals)
- Enforce all safe systems of work procedures that have been issued in accordance with the HSSE requirements and be accountable for the team’s HSSE performance.
- In order to be successful, you must have strong relationship-building skills and make efficient use of new technologies available, as well as minimize the use of intrusive testing tools and production deferment. You will also have working knowledge of the relevant international codes and standards as well as understand General Arrangement drawings (GA), Isometric drawings (ISO), Process and Instrumentation drawings (P&ID). Furthermore, you will display strong communication skills, in addition to having specific competencies as enlisted below:
Experience & Competencies - (Required):
- A Mechanical Engineering degree with at least 10 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role of In-Service Inspection and Quality Control of fabrication and repairs
- Working knowledge of specialized Non-Destructive Testing methods like (IRIS, RFT, ET, MFL, VT, PAUT or LRUT)
- Systematic approach to planning and execution of tasks
- Meticulous documenting of inspection plans and inspection reports, and able to learn through SAP to update maintenance management systems and Inspection Management systems like RBI
- Proven supervisory skills to lead a multidisciplinary team
- Strong drive and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to prioritize evolving objectives.
- The ability to communicate fluently and confidently to a high standard in both written and verbal French & English.
- Good planning and risk mitigation is required, and where possible seeking dedicated resources.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
Qualifications – (Required):
- Certification in conventional Non-Destructive Testing methods (MT, PT, RT and UT)
- Certification in Welding Inspection (CSWIP 3.2 or equivalent)
Certifications – (Two of the four certifications below are required):
- Certification in Pressure Vessel inspection (API 510)
- Tank inspection (API 6530)
- Process piping inspection (API 570)
- Certification in Risk Based inspection methodology (API 580)
This is a contract opportunity offered on a residential basis in Port Gentil.