Paragon GE is looking for 2 x HSE Coordinator (Moroccan National) for a rotational staff position with an Oil and Gas company in Morocco.
The role will be based on site in Morocco on a 4x4. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of HSE experience
Position Title: HSE Coordinator (Moroccan National)
Reports to: Operationally to Field Manager, Functionally to HSSE Manager
Residential or Rotational: 4x4 Rotation
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed.
Monitor the day-to-day all Company and Contractor operations with regards to HSE aspects and contribute to effective application and compliance with operational safety plans, HSE policies and procedures.
This includes a functional HSE authority/oversight over all activities in area of responsibilities.
- Active monitoring and periodic reporting on HSE activities and HSE performance indicators both for Company and Contractor activities.
- Provide technical advice and support in relation to the development, implementation, and monitoring of HSE plans and procedures.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly HSE reports.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and audits on Contractor activities, camps, work locations, equipment, plant, and maintain Action Tracker register to ensure follow up and timely closure on issues identified.
- Advise on issues of compliance to HSE policies and local regulatory HSE requirements and industry best practices.
- Implement risk management procedure in respective operations, monitor PTW, JSA and maintain risk registers.
- Conduct incident investigations, complete Root cause analysis, and prepare S.M.A.R.T corrective actions, ensuring closure of identified actions with contractors and action holders.
- Key member of the field-based Emergency Response Team, ensuring effective emergency response at the work site(s).
- Proactive contractor and service company HSE management
- Implement Safety Protocols and ensure Company SAFER Behaviours are adhered to and referenced in all work activities.
- Promote incident prevention by actively managing the safety observation cards (SHOC) for the benefit of employees, contractors, and visitors on the worksites.
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
- Evidence of ongoing EHS professional development.
- Proven experience of managing HSE Civil works/construction operations with emphasis on field activity related to onshore HSE Management Systems
- 5yrs experience in a Health, Safety and Environmental related position.
- Oil and Gas industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Identification & Control measures of operational risks/hazards in Civils sites.
- Can deliver basic EHS training programs.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and familiar with incident reporting programs.
- Demonstrable incident investigation training and experience.
- Identification & Control measures of operational risks/hazards in worksites: All Construction activities, lifting operations, Working at height, PTW systems, Transportation safety, PPE, ER systems and equipment, Fire Protection & Fire Fighting, Office and camp safety procedures.
- Passion for HSE. Positive and enthusiastic, committed to Excellence
- High personal integrity
- Flexible approach and able to work under pressure.
- Promotion of HSE values and company behaviours.
- Good communicator with an open and constructive styles
- Team player
- Commitment to local content development