Paragon GE is looking for an experienced Group IT Project Delivery Manager who will oversee the successful delivery of major IT projects impacting our client. The aim of this appointment is to successfully deliver a number of critical projects in the upcoming 6 months, whilst driving integration and alignment between HQ and West Africa IT Functions.
Position Title: Group IT Project Delivery Manager
Residential or Rotational: Residential
Staff or Temp: Temp- 6 month contract with possible extension
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: London with potential travel to West Africa
This is an interim role based in London, UK with possible occasional travel to West Africa. Your work will rely on close collaboration and integrated teamwork with our globally-dispersed teams supporting our client’s IT provision/services.
You will be responsible for the financial monitoring and service delivery and as a result you will have regular interactions with the Senior Management Team in the UK and West Africa.
In this capacity, you can expect to lead both greenfield and brownfield technical projects impacting a range of IT components including : IT infrastructure, network, cybersecurity, key applications, business intelligence, and data.
· Degree or advanced technical qualifications with a strong background in IT project delivery and management,
· Experience working in challenging IT environment and developing fit for purpose solutions using resources available
· Strong technical background with proven track record of delivering cost effective and fit for purpose IT solutions
· Ability to find practical solutions to IT issues in a challenging technical environment
· Strong communication skills
· Experience of managing a department of geographically distributed and outsourced IT personnel
· Experience coordinating multi location teams and projects
· Fluency in English, French would be a bonus but is not required.