Paragon GE is looking for a Field Foreman (Field Manager) -Tunisian National- for a staff role with an E&P company in Tunisia.
The role will be site based and have a rotation of 15/15.
The ideal candidate will have at least of minimum of 10 years of Oil and Gas operating experience, 5 of which in technical/operational production or wells activities.
Only Tunisian nationals will be considered for the position.
Position Title: Field Foreman
Residential or Rotational: 15/15 rotation.
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Field Foreman is a critical leadership role within the company. He is responsible for providing guidance and support to operating staff and contractors to consistently meet company expectations in the field, including Code of Business, Environment, Health, Safety & Training, Regulatory, Community Relations and Emergency Response, while maintaining a focus on Operations Excellence and Production Optimisation.
The following are, but not limited to, the responsibilities and duties of the FF:
- Assist in the development of and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and excellence in operations in the field.
- Conduct regular surveillance, optimisation and troubleshooting of artificial lift and associated surface equipment including variable speed drive and pump off controllers for sucker rod pumps and jet pumps. Carry out and interpret dynamometer tests.
- Generate opportunities of production optimization for naturally flowing and artificially lifted wells. Monitor daily production and make specific recommendations to improve performance or lower costs, e.g. changes in choke setting, speed, and control parameters to maximize production while minimizing equipment wear.
- Provide knowledge and expertise in automation and instrumentation to apply to pump controllers, instrumentation, gauges and flow rate measurement devices. Select appropriate devices for installation, trouble shoot issues and perform repairs.
- Track historical well performance and downtime to ensure that lessons learned are captured and implemented.
- Understanding all HSSE policies and actively involved in HSSE program as stated in yearly plan.
- Attendance at relevant safety talk / safety meeting / toolbox meeting.
- Ensuring permit approval from Company Representative for all persons in work location.
- Compliance to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Regulation and Defensive Driving Regulation.
- Ensuring all activities are completed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for routine jobs or Working Procedure (WP) for non-routine jobs.
- Understanding Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a must.
- Ensuring on-site buddy system (for high-risk task and remote area) to ensure safe and secure operations.
- Ensure all (working locations, offices, and camp) are clean, safe, and secure conditions.
- Continuous accurate and timely reporting whilst following the instruction of the Operations Manager
- Reporting any incident involving non-conformity or near-miss to your direct supervisor immediately (less than 3 hours).
- Acting when required to, or as the situation dictates, as part of the emergency response team and taking part in emergencies drills as part of safety training.
- Performing progress reporting activities (verbal and written) at the beginning and end of duty to the Operations Manager.
- Proactively delivering an improvement plan to the Operations Manager and or to direct manager.
- Performing other related duties, as required, as instructed, or as deemed appropriate for the accomplishment of the effective and safe operations of the company.
- Ensure all safety equipment’s in working area (such as seals, pressure gauge, actual level, hose & nozzle condition, inspection date, etc.) are in good and safe conditions.
- Manage production operations and ?eld personnel to achieve production targets in a responsible way that is sustainable and safeguards assets.
- Represent company management in field operation and ensure execution of all strategic decision.
- Provide operational expertise and day to day support towards safe, timely and cost-effective workover, well intervention and production operations.
- Manage and optimize production facilities, batteries, and wells.
- Support the project group during project phases as required and ensure safe and smooth commissioning and start-up of production facilities.
- Support the completion/workover/well service/Drilling group during wells intervention jobs.
- Tracking and optimizing operating budgets.
- Maintain effective ?rst-line communication with local communities, joint- venture partners and other third parties involved to enhance productivity and relationships.
Qualifications and Attributes:
- Minimum undergraduate degree level in a technical/engineering discipline from reputable institution in Tunisia or international.
- This is a safety-sensitive position, and an in-depth knowledge of or qualification in HSE for oil & gas operations is essential.
- Previous mentoring/supervisory experience is an asset.
- At least 10 years of Oil and Gas operating experience, 5 of which in technical/operational production or wells activities.
- Production, process, instrumentation, and maintenance knowledge.
- Ability to enhance production through developing innovative approaches.
- Possess excellent English, French, and Arabic communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Be familiar with Computer programs such as Outlook, Excel, ….
- Full Driving license.
- Understand and fully engage with the Environmental and all Policies.
- Company vehicle will be provided for work purposes.
- Strict adherence to driving regulations and policy is vital.
- Strict compliance with Anti-Bribery and Money Laundering Policy.
- Mobile phone and radio communication will be provided for work purposes.