Paragon GE is looking for an Environmental Safety Lead for a position with an E&P company in Egypt. This opportunity is only open for Egyptian nationals.
This is a staff permanent role and will be office based in Cairo with visits to site.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of HSE experience and have a strong background within the Oil and Gas industry ideally with other E&P companies.
Position Title: Environmental Safety Lead
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed.
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Environmental Safety Lead Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining a safe/secure work environment.
- Leads/implements the development and administration of plant environmental, health and safety processes, such as accident investigations, corrective actions, safety inspections/audits.
- Drive best in class safety culture change initiatives and behavioural based safety programs with a zero incident focus.
- Manage environmental programs and activities associated with regulatory compliance in accordance with the company policy.
- Develops and facilitates training on EHS initiatives, Department of Transportation compliance topics, and required OSHA/ environmental training.
- Understands and remains current on environmental requirements.
- Compiles data, prepares and submits required regulatory reports.
- Provides, maintains and monitors all environmental, health and safety management activities.
- Serves as point of contact for agency, company, community environmental, health and safety inquiries,.
- Maintains thorough familiarity with all aspects of the facility’s emergency contingency plan.
Qualification & Training
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related fields, or min 10 years similar working experience in lieu.